NG's Gingerbread?

Sharon in KY

I have used NG Gingerbread for years and just got a new bottle cause customers are still buying it. But I swear the new one smells different to me, different spice smell. I mix this scent with 3 others to get a gingerbread I really like and made up a batch. I't really smells different, I don't have any old FO but do have some tarts made up. I called NG and they said they haven't changed and gave me a credit for the FO. But now I'm on the search for a new one. Anyone else noticed a difference in the gingerbread?

Honestly to me, it smells as nasty as the first batch of it I ever poured! :tongue2: I am not a big Gingerbread fan and am dropping it from my line. Why torture myself any longer? :o I haven't found a gingerbread fragrance yet that wasn't overpoweringly bitter and nasty smelling.

I have used NG's Gingerbread, but haven't bought any recently so I can't comment on any differences. I have, however, also tried Snowtop's and thought it was very similar or maybe even better than NG's.

I have not used NG's gingerbread, but I can add that I did use Peaks, and really don't care for it, but sold a few. Candles & Supplies had a good gingersnap cookie that was nice, but you had to use like 10% FO. I did get honeyed gingerbread from Backwoods (I think), and OOB it smells so delicious, you want to drink it. That says alot for a g-bread FO in my opinion. Can't hurt to try the honeyed gingerbread.