2 Questions...& Advice

traceyy

2 Questions-First I have some Shower gel base that I want to get rid of. Is there any recipes I can make something with this other than plain old shower gel?Second question-I stopped making B&B and candles a couple years ago. Started missing it so I am back! I swore however I will not make soap I will stick to m&p. NOW I have the soap itch!! I made cp soap before but hated waiting the curing time(Im a bit impatient) So now I am sitting here debating if I should go on a lye hunt and try HP?The reason I wantedto stay away from soap was because my sons are 3&4 now and it is harder to keep them away lol I used to do the lye mixing in our garage and now my garage is too far away plus we now have a puppy. I think I just answered my own question-there are too many risks for soap.So now I will change my question-is there any way to give m&p soap a handmade look? I really wish I could get a cp swirl in these bad boys. Any advice?