Greetings & a question 'bout floral adhesive

:wave: Hiyas! I'm new! Been lurking for a few days, great board, great group! I've already learned a couple neat tricks and tips! tyvm

I've been making candles as a hobby for many moons and am now taking steps to start trying to make some $ at it. I have a 5 yr old who's been promised a trip to Disney next year, and I'm broke, so I guess I better get a move on!

Anywho, I'm tinkering with overdipping florals to BW lately and am wondering if anyone has a better way.

Basically all I've been doing is "glueing" the botanicals to the candle/orb/cane with straight melted BW but it's sort of a pita, doesn't stay soft long enough ....am wondering if I can make it (the melted BW "glue")at all stickier or tackier by maybe adding some honey to it. Anyone ever try that?

I know there used to be a product called "Tacky Wax" or something to that effect but I don't think it's around anymore. Also I'd like to market my beeswax line as "Pure... All Natural..." yaddah yaddah yaddah. Any kind of alternate tacky soy or similar product?

Thx and Take care!

:wave: Hi to you and welcome I'm new too,:laugh2: well I'm not brand new as I'm a Little to old to have a 5 year old ,do have a grandson that age ain't they wonderful,Just Country

Thank you!

... and yes they ARE wonderful! He amazes me daily and always challenges me to enjoy each moment because they go by so fast!