Wick type, size with 4 oz travel tin/EcoAdvd?

Hi,

I've gotten kind of frustrated trying to wick my Ecosoya Advanced in 4 oz. flat (not deep) travel tins. The tin is a large circle, but shallow. PLUS, I'd rather not to use zinc wicks, but cotton or hemp. Any thoughts, tips, suggestions? Thanks much!! Diana

Hi Diana,

First, welcome to the board.

Ok now the bad, I don't use the shallow tins (yet), but I also know there aren't a whole lot of threads here of people that do. I do plan on getting them in (if UPS ever gets here today!), but I planned on using the shallow for wickless. I don't know how you would be able to wick a tin that shallow. It just seems to be a really big T-light.

Good luck and I am sure someone will be along to help better than me.:tiptoe:

Pat

Ha, ha! You are so right. I already make them as wickless candles, but wanted to try the regular kind. I can't seem to get people interested in the wickless at the store I sell through. I don't get much space there to sell the warmers, etc. I wound up giving the 5 or so warmers I bought for the store away for Xmas gifts. OK, so the family liked them, but I need to find a way to use the 84 tins I bought. If not, I guess I could sell them. Thanks for the ideas.