Making Molds

Hi,

I bought my wife a candle making kits, she took to long to start playing with it, so I started and 5 months later have not stopped. I never knew that one can get so carried away, and be so relaxed. I bougt some moulds from the suppliers but being in RSA molds seems to be very limited (shapes) any help in making my own.

After many trials and errors such as burned fingers and toes, wife not happy as I am ending up with all her kitchen utensils in the garage, I gave away such nice candles (my oppionon) and felt proud. Even giving my clients candles as bussiness cards.

Looking forward in hearing from someone.

Regards

Frikkie

Hi, yup...for me candle making started being "my time"...once everyone was in bed I would stay up til 4am or 5am just making them away...very good way to relax!

Then I was bitten by the mold bug ....I started by buying silicone mold making material through candlewic....made some really cool ones. maybe check them out and see if silicone is the way you want to go.

Good luck on your search!