Canadian Suppliers....

Hello everyone,

New to the candle making ...well new but I have placed 3 orders for supplies from Village Craft and Candle Supply Store here in Ontario Canada...and I get great service...but they dont carry all the scents I would like to try..and I have googled Canadian Suppliers but have only found 2....Just wondering if anyone on here could tell me of any that they have used here in Ontario,Canada...I also placed an order with peaks but the shipping is just to much..thanks alot

Nance

Canwax.com I haven't ordered from them myself, but they are the only other supplier I know of in Ontario.

Lynden House International in Edmonton has a good selection of fragrances, prices are too bad.

I order almost all of mine from U.S. suppliers. When you buy in bulk, the savings far outweights the shipping costs.

HTH

Janette

Voyageur Soap and Candle in Surrey BC, I order from there all the time....love their products. I use their waxes only. They have great customer service too. Other then that Village Craft (which I order from to), Canwax, Wicks N Wax (or wicks and wax). I am at work right now but when I get home I will check my suppliers and see if there are any I didnt mention.....hth

Hi,

I order from VCC and Canwax. Every now and then a list member in Ontario does a Peak's or Nature's Garden or similar co-op, which helps in enhancing the offering. Keep an eye on the co-ops because they usually put "Canadian" in the title. That doesn't help you if you are in a hurry, though.

Michelle