I need some ideas for my candle tag

jamie

I make candles and I use the 8oz tin with a clear lid. I really want to add a hang tag, but I'm not sure how. There's not really a lip on the tin to tie it to, it would slide down. And I don't know about elastic string......may look cheap. I want to hang the tag on raffia ribbon, or a silver ribbon to match my tins.

Can anyone help me with some ideas ? My brain is tired. I've worked and worked on this idea. I want to take my tag and emboss my candle name on it. I thought about embossing the labels that I stick on the tin, but the hanging tag looks so good to me.

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

Don't really think a hang-tag would be the best option, but you could always loop raffia (or something thin) through the label - put a small hole in the plastic - feed raffia through hole - tie off the raffia - trim excess. That's the only other idea I can think of, but again, don't think it's the way to go.

Susan.

Thanks for your help ! I will try some of these ideas ans see what looks the best. Right now, my tin looks so plain. It definatly need something to draw attention to it. I use the 8oz tin with clear lid and I was putting a foil label on top with my logo on it. But too much silver. So last week I bought some kraft paper colored labels and I've been playing around with that, but still nothing worth using. I really want a hang tag, but like you said, it may not be do-able unless I change containers.

I'll play around with these ideas and I will try and post a picture when I figure it out. Thanks again for the help.

Jamie