FYI--Stacy @ DS is currently under the weather

Cari

Stacy asked me to post that she is currently (temporarily) closed. The whole family has the flu and have had to go to the hospital due to dehydration. As soon as she's back to normal or can function she will resume filling orders. I'm sorry if this causes any problems. I'll try to update as I her stuff from here.

Cari

hi, it's stacy from day-star.

my entire family is sick with stomach flu ... i spent sunday at the local er for dehydration. i am stilll feeling pretty lousy. ALL orders that were placed as of this past friday night (12/15) thru today (12/19) will slowly be worked as i begin to feel better.

this is a nasty bug ... my son, my dh, my mother, and myself are all sick. :embarasse my dad is next :undecided since he is the only well one left, ha.

so, please bear with me. i will get your orders filled as i can once i begin to feel better.

remember tho, after 12/22 we are closed for christmas so any orders that filter thru afterwards won't be filled until we return in january.

thank you & wishing you a merry christmas! (and, stay well!!)

stacy