Update on Tart Warmers at the Dollar Store

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

I posted a little bit ago about the Dollar Tree having tart warmers for what else, but ONE DOLLAR! Well, I've been testing it and it does have the glaze inside and it's been doing great. Can't wait to package it together with some melts and sell as gifts this Christmas! I've also gone back everytime I've gotten paid and gotten a little bit more. There is this Dollar Tree that bigger and they had tons. I think I cleaned them out!

:yay:

I went to our local dollartree, asked if they had tart warmers and the lady working there looked at me like I was a nut and said "Tart warmers...what is that?" I proceeded in telling her and she said "nope, never heard of those things" geeze I know some here in the south are way behind in times, but not that behind. :cheesy2:

Guest EMercier

Well the one by my house only had a few and my mouth dropped and I was like you're kidding me. I was just going down there to see what candle products they had (that I could do better) and I basically ran to the front to get a basket to get some. Went back and they were all gone. Then I went to the one near the Mall and they had a bunch. I bought some then and went back Saturday and bought more. I think I'll ask about when they'd be getting more it. It's worth it!