How to sell your product?

littysmom

Hi, I have been off work for almost a year now from a work related injury. I found this site and decided to try my hand at candles. I have posted several picture of my candles and have been getting favorable opinions. You all have been so helpful, I could not have done it without you :highfive: . Making candles has been very theraputic, it has saved my sanity (my husband would argue that):tongue2: I need to know how to go about selling them now. All these candles and no place to go. What is the best way to go?? ... EBay??

There was a recent topic on eBay and candles - it would be worth going back through and finding it - a lot was discussed about eBay and the selling of candles on it.

You're in the same boat as me now - I love making candles, but now I've got to sell them so I can make more. Personally, I'd dontact your local chamber of commerce - they should know how to find some craft shows, and start getting some of your product out into the world.

There's a HUGE amount of info on these forums, if you can take the time to read it all. There's stuff about how to sell, wholesale, and more.

Good Luck!

Brian

www.sandstoneranch.com