i've converted my sister to handpoured ...

candles after i gave her a new candle that i was trying! i wasn't 2 sure of it myself as i was just experimenting. I made a pale blue pillar candle(to match her bedroom) and scented it wild rose. I left it a week b4 giving it to her and my whole kitchen stunk of this candle so the cold throw was ace but i was unsure that it would scent so well when lit. Anyways she phones me on saturday really excited (and she's the sort of person who can b a little 2 blunt at times) and i thought she was going to say it sucked but she was full of compliments no tunneling ,no smoke a real good scent throw and was lasting ages she said she had burn't it over 12 hrs and was only about half way through!

She now totally understands why i make candles and has sworn that she will not lite any supermarket or department store candles only prices but i like there candles too so can't moan 4 that!!!!

She's really taking it seriously and wants all of her friends to try one of my candles instead of buying from the shop!!!!! Bless her i think that she's on a mission now.

Well i had to share with u all coz it's given me some faith in wot i'm doing and makes me want to test and test some more! thanks for listening. I think someday we might get through to every one about handpoured candles... you never no?:D :D :D :D :D:yay:

Thankyou all for all your great words! Just out of interest how long did it take for word of mouth to spread for you guys? i'm hoping that this will bring me some new customers and intrest from people who haven't tried my candles yet!!!

Hey ruby,

I wish that the shop and maisonett was smelling like roses but as always life is not as smooth as i'd like. finally got carpets ordered and half the house decorated but it feels like i take 5 steps forward and 10 back!!! Oh the fun of decorating, think nxt time i'll get the decorators in my sister in law looked like a smurf after decorating on sun as she had more blue on her than the walls and she wasn't even painting my sons rm!!! The shops finally coming together and we're hoping to open mid nov????:cheesy2: