Trying to make a nice label for my CP soaps....

Michi

And I'm drawing a blank!!

I'm label challenged as it is, but trying to make my cp soap labels look half way decent is a REAL challenge.

What I'm doing is basically keeping them nekked, and making a small hang tag that I will tie on them-well at least with these that I have done right now.

I'm using a business card and making two labels on one card.

So I put my business logo up top, then all I could think of was to write "Handmade soap with Olive Oil" and then the scent name, but it just looks soooo plain. :(

My ingredients and address etc. will be on the backside of the card.

Any advice???

Thanks!!

This is a HUGE area of opportunity for me too as I hate my soap labels. Are you thinking of tying raffia to it to hold the tag on?

When I played around with hang tags, I put my logo on the front along with the weight, and on the back I put the ingredients and the contact info and a cute slogan, it seemed to fill up the card. Maybe add a cute slogan or a design or even increase the font size in the back?

Could you make your logo more centralised or a bit bigger? I like the principal Keep It Simple Stupid so a little blankness is not bad in my book. Does your logo have a little pic or image in/under it. With mine I am going to have the logo with a little pic(just clipart) under it then in a different font the fragrance/name. You could use simple stickers like you use for scrapbooking on it also maybe...Just my thoughts..