I have a question about Daystar Fragrances

Raggedy Dani

Daystar fragrances sure sounds so YUMMY!! I have never ordered or tried

their oils. But one things I noticed is that when someone post in Classified to sell their Daystar oils...it's no longer on their list off their site.

Soo I'm curious....cause once I like the oils and it sells my products I want to keep it on my site to carry. So just wondering how's the history of their oils. Is it there to stay or ????

and next question....beside blackberry jam butter cookie...I REALLY wanna try this one...But what else is knock your socks off "Bakery Scent".

Thanks for helpin me out. :D

hugs

Dani

i have seen a few that werent selling well get yanked from her site but she has offered them at discounts before they were all out.

She's pretty easy to work with though so Id just email and ask her, she may be willing to special order the items. i like her oils a lot for soaps ) I dont make candles). hth

Which ones are you looking at....all of mine listed in the classifieds are on her site....she has weird categories on her site so you may have to do some searching...she has things listed under holiday and the some under dream desserts and others under premium.

Which ones are you looking at....all of mine listed in the classifieds are on her site....she has weird categories on her site so you may have to do some searching...she has things listed under holiday and the some under dream desserts and others under premium.

YUP i found all of yours...it was another post who was selling 2 of her Daystar oils and I couldn't find it...but I did. :D

now i'm droolin on their site...never used their oils and I can't wait to try them!

Dani