Opinions on a logo?

Crystala25

I had posted on this subject before, but I am stuck again and well I thought I had come up with my own label/logo design, but when I printed a label out and went to put it on my lipbalm it isn't very eyecatching. I liked the basic feel of it, but none of my family members liked it. I was looking for it to have a natural feel, some type of flower (lily, plumeria, or even a bamboo, chinese leave type look) and maybe a partial cursive type letterring, which for some reason it changed when I switched it to a different program.

I sell cosmetics and am going to add bath and body products to my line. My family thinks it needs some type of color added also, but I am using word to do this so I'm not sure how to add color to my picture. (I'm picky on colors and like to stay with a natural look, browns, tans, greens, maybe light pastels, not sure.)

Can anyone give me advice on adding color or other elements to my look?

I can't load my logo/label for some reason so here is the temporary link to my label:

http://domaly.com/label.aspx

Is this what you want?

http://www.candletech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8452&stc=1&d=1159318688PM me and I'll send you a large version. I can't post it here

Mari

That's just my label, I am trying to redo a logo sort of based off of the flower and name shown. But, the way the logo shows up on my labels I am rethinking that flower. I am considering purchasing a logo (having it made for me, different design , etc.). By the way I don't know how or what PM is?

Crystalia

PM is Personal Message...That's OK...I misunderstood. I thought you just wanted to change the color

Mari

Thank you for trying to help. Do you know how to get a specific font if you don't have it in your computer. I found a font called Clarissa and it's perfect, now to create the perfect add ons.