Sniffie Swapping??

Sharon in PA

Ok, I know this was my idea, and yes, Sock is correct, I thought we could just do this as a sniffie swap. I didn't put anymore thought into the hows-like how we could mail the sniffies i.e. cotton balls, w/ out them eating thru whatever we send them out in... I did want this to be simple.;)

Sending out finished products is a great idea, "if" you have them, also, if we send out samples of B&B and candle products, then oils that aren't B&B safe would prob. end up being sent, OR oils that don't particularly do well in wax might aslo be sent.

For this to be fair to everyone~ and I KNOW, I have been the most wishy-washy of all of you :rolleyes2 (must be my Libran tendancies!) we should find a way to stick to the original idea-sniffies, mailed cheaply- and 1 of ea. category sent by everyone, to one host. I like the idea of the addition of the SASE included w/ the sniffies-BTW, sock- AND they MUST be B&B and wax safe!!

Thoughts??

This is probably a dumb idea, but what if one person made a list of all of their scents and everyone else would pick which of those scents, if any, they would like to get sniffies of. I you want 10 sniffies off the list, you send that person 10 sniffies of yours, if you only want 1 of their scents, you only send one sniffy. Then it would go on to the next person. Just a thought. This would help eliminate too many duplicate scents.

Here I am Jade!! :D

Ok, what Jade did was send me a TON of sniffies-she took a q-tip cut it in half and dipped both pieces in one FO then put it in one of those tiny ziplock baggies and rolled/folded it up and put it in another baggie with a handwritten label.

None of the scents Leaked, but at first they all kinda smelled the same, but after I laid them out separately for a day, I could smell each scent individually.

It was awesome, and definitely something I'd be interested in doing again, cuz I got lots of ideas on samples I want to buy now-Thanks again Jade you're the best!!!!!!!! :D

Oh and I still have them laid out on my dining room table cuz I can't decide from all of them (about 20 or more) which ones I want to buy. LOL