Have a question for MP soap

Raggedy Dani

i brought a 20lb block of Goat milk soap and ugh...plastic bag were stuck inside them...took it out...BUT on top it's soooooo flakey...bout 1/4 inches are all flake and messy like...is it still good????

i wanted to get all your opinion before barking at the company i brought it from.... :D

Hugs

Dani

What do you mean flakey? Like dried out flakey? If so, and it's not too bad, I'd just scrape it off, but if it's a LOT I would contact wherever you purchased it from and complain.

I've never ever rec'd any that looked like that, even from rough cutting, and sometimes I don't wrap mine up real tight (just twist the bag a little) and it's never gotten "flakey". Hmmm ????

As far as the bag being stuck in it, it sounds like it melted a bit but you should be able to pull it out fairly easily.

yeah it's dried out flakey on top...like fake snow....lol

as for plastic bags being tangled up in the corners....it feels to me they melted this and pour directly into the bag....lol

so i had to cut around it and trim and all that...ugh..lol

i'm waiting for the company to reply...so we'll see what they say

Dani