Trouble with bath bombs

lots_n_more

I have it all mixed up just having some trouble. I am using a base(JS) and I just got my sweet almond oil in and wanted to make bombs. The powder is great but how much almond oil do I put in there? It says to spray it but what should it look like? Am I making any sense. I have about 4 oz made right now.

I just checked their website and they do have rather incomplete instructions for how to do that. They suggest you spray sweet almond oil into the mix, but don't tell you how much, or what consistency you should have.

Without seeing what you have to deal with or knowing how much you have, based on my own experience, I would spray or pour a little almond oil--maybe 2 tbsp. Add very gradually (one tbsp at a time) to the mixture to see how the consistency is. It needs to be dry, but with enough moisture in it so that it will stick together. It kind of reminds me of the consistency of pie dough you make from scratch when you mix the shortening with the flour. Keep mixing, getting rid of any large lumps until it is all about the same texture and will hold together if you scoop some up and press it into a ball--or pack it like Funky said.