Snickers Coffee Blend-JS

wookie130

I just received my best-sellers sample pack from Just Scent! Most of these I've tried before, but I also received 10 extra samples (for an additional 10 bucks), and included in there was the new Snickers Coffee Blend oil...OOB this is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! Chocolate/peanuts, with strong coffee base notes!!!!!!! I hope it throws in my C-3 wax...but it's never really been much of an issue. I'll let you know how this one smells once I get it in wax...should be in a couple of hours. I have 23 samplers to pour!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

YAY!! Do give results when you are done!

I know how you feel.... I got my order from candle science and I LOVE every single one of them. I poured 9 different scents into tarts to see if I MUST order more.....and so far, I have several on my "keepers" list.:grin2:

Did you get Frost Bite? I have a sample of it....but haven't put it into wax. It smells heavenly.... chocolate and mint. yuuuuummmm

Have fun!!!

Okay, it was poured yesterday, and I colored it a wonderful deep brown (sometimes hard to get with soy...but by the grace of God I pulled it off...LOL), and I opened up the jar this morning, and the most wonderful chocolatey coffee aroma hit me in the face. After curing about 16 hours, I have to say this does have a wonderful cold throw...definitely a good coffee/cafe type scent, for those of you who are into that. The other 2 great coffees out there I've discovered are Peak's Freshly Brewed Coffee (true to it's name...strong!), and JS's Caramel Cinnamon Latte...it's DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!

I would recommend trying the Snicker's Coffee Blend from JS to anyone who enjoys this type of smell...it's a winner for me, definitely. Now I'm going to cure it for a couple of weeks, and will comment later on the hot throw!