New FOs at Candle Cocoon

OutlandishLady

Just to let everyone know (and confirm my FOHO status) the two new FOs at Candle Cocoon performed great for me in wax. Super strong throw from both of them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Dewdrop :) And while I am admittedly not a Neroli fan, the Neroli de la Luna was run-you-out-of the-house strong.

Another {{HUG}} to Guppy for turning me on to Candle Cocoon.

Well I haven't had ANY bad ones but my (so far) faves are:

Peony White Tea

Vanilla Voodoo (I am not a vanilla fan but I :drool: over this one)

Bunchberry & Moss

I'm not a huge grapefruit lover either but Fairydust is super strong. I know there are a lot of Sultry Angel fans too, I haven't poured it yet though. Nice OOB.

Umm I will be the first to admit I stink at scent descriptions.

Vanilla Voodoo - it's rich but not sickly sweet. My SIL who has told me NUMEROUS times NEVER to send her a vanilla candle loves this one.

Peony White Tea - A unique tea scent with a touch of floral. It's just divine. If you want to add a scent to your line that is beuatiful & different this would be a good choice.

This has been said before but I will repeat it - do NOT judge these FOs OOB. I sniffed the Peony White Tea for a week OOB, thinking maybe, maybe not and then poured it and OMG. This is one of my all time favorites. So much I haven't even put it out for sale yet, I'm still hoggin' it all for me (OK, I made a few for friends, and they all love it too).

Hey Guys,

I just got finished pouring the Dewdrop and it does smell awesome!I also poured Apricot Sorbet from MC, which is good and strong, Vanilla Buttercream Crunch from JS, and I am about to pour Sultry Angel. Love them all so far!

I'm burning Citrus Cooler From Snowtop and it is awesome! Great throw and strong lemon-lime scent. I'm using Cargill Naturewax by the way.

Also wanted to let you know if you haven't tried it yet, Best Friends from NG reminds me alot of Bird of Paradise from Circle E. I poured 1oz per pound and it maybe could be a little stronger. It smells very good though!