Testing Results. Cherish & Girls nite out, JS

ebarnes

Using soy Mil blend from EL.

Great cold throw on both, weak hot throw on GNO somewhat weak throw on Cherish. I double wick with the HTP104 and I could not reahc a full MP:confused: I will wick up and see what happens. Strange right? Over all I love both scents.

Using soy Mil blend from EL.

Great cold throw on both, weak hot throw on GNO somewhat weak throw on Cherish. I double wick with the HTP104 and I could not reahc a full MP:confused: I will wick up and see what happens. Strange right? Over all I love both scents.

OK I just wicked up using two HTP105's :confused: and the GNO still did not throw they wanted I wanted it to but the Chresh was a little better.

Out of ALL the baby scents I bought (Baby Hugs, Snuggle Baby, Baby Magic, Baby Powder, and Childrens Room), Cherish is my son's favorite scent for a baby, (my first grandson was born 5-22). I made candles in every scent for part of a baby shower gift for my d-i-l and son and he keeps requesting more candles in Cherish, to me, along with the Baby Magic it is a lighter scent, hot and cold...of course he burns 3 at a time. With my 50-50 wax and containers I use RRD-47 wicks.

HTH,

Beverly

I have never used Cherish, but after reading your post about it, I just might have to try it. However, I do use Girls Night out and get a great throw with the J223 and zinc wicks. This is one of my favorite scents, hope it works out for you,,,,,DonnaMac

Cherish from JS is one of my favs. right now in candles AND B&B, it IS a bit lighter than other scents, but it throws great in my 4630 wax. ;)

GNO threw ok in my wax, but yep, it's a bit lighter also, and I just didn't really care for it in a candle, it seems more of a B&B scent to me. Just didn't like it well enough to repurchase.