Making soy blends

Not a big throw - burn is beautiful. I have burned it 2x now. 6 hours the first go and 4 hours last night. It may be the scent I used is light but I like it. I'll keep burning to see how the burn does as well.

I am going to try to do another batch this week and add a little coconut oil to see if that speeds up the curing time and help the throw and also do another batch without the CO with a different FO to see how it throws.

Back to the drawing board...grrrr

I got the frosting issue under control - - however I cannot get away from those dayum cracks.

And the it takes forever to cure - and I am not that patient to wait for a good hot throw.

What in the heck are suppliers (ie, GL) putting in their blends to make it ready in 48 hours or so?

SG - I know you say 444 is harder than 464 - - has anyone else had this experience or have any suggestions?

I am doing 70/30. I may try 60/40 and see what that does for me. :confused:

Thanks.

Back to the drawing board...grrrr

I got the frosting issue under control - - however I cannot get away from those dayum cracks.

And the it takes forever to cure - and I am not that patient to wait for a good hot throw.

What in the heck are suppliers (ie, GL) putting in their blends to make it ready in 48 hours or so?

SG - I know you say 444 is harder than 464 - - has anyone else had this experience or have any suggestions?

I am doing 70/30. I may try 60/40 and see what that does for me. :confused:

Thanks.

Pm'd ya!