464 testing

dixiegal

Thanks for posting these picks. I always like to see test burn picks. These look like 8 oz square masons. Is that true? I have had plenty of dancing flames testing these jars with a 50/50 blend of J223 and eco pure soy.

Our waxes are a bit different but I found an eco 10 and a cd 16 to be acceptable. I still wasn't really all that pleased with the burns.

Thanks again for showing your testing. I just got some 464 in yesterday. :)

I tried the eco10 and a cd 12 today and its doing much better with the flame, but the throw seems less today, could be me though I have some sinus stuff going on. forgot to charge my battery though Ill be doing another burn in the morning so Ill get a pic then.

Yeah that CD 16 is way too small you will probably be up to a 20 or 22.

really? it seemed way to big to me with the cd 14, the flame was all over the place and it was mushrooming bad. I changed it to a cd 14 and was thinking or trying a smaller one? Right now Im having a problem with the candles being half gone and I have no throw at all on the eco or the cd wicks I can just smell a waxy smell.

I am going to try a larger lx tomorrow but am reading a lot of posts saying lx wicks are not the way to go with this wax?