Review's for SOS and NG

Ok, Now I am REALLY impressed with Save on Scents, I've bought my Apple Jack & Peel from several suppliers and I have to say SOS is the BEST, so strong and multi-layered with all the spices. I did buy the ultra concentrates. I also bought the Yank-me dup of Christmas Cookies,and WOW again, nice and strong. And last but not least I bought Jo Malone French Lime Blossom and it's an exact duplicate as I have the designer original and I can't detect one difference. I poured the Apple Jack & Peel and Christmas cookies in JSB 50-50 wax but I haven't burned them yet as they are still cooling down but I will definitely be buying more scents from SOS.

Now Nature's Garden....because I had read several good reviews here on CT I bought a pound of Pumpkin Crunch Cake and poured and my S-I-L burned one and this is a definite GREAT fall scent, nice and strong and an excellent hot and cold throw, one candle filled 3 rooms! Now I'm waiting for all my .99 f/o's from BCN :)

Beverly

I am really happy to hear that you gave Save on Scents a try. I can't tell you how thrilled I have been with over 15 fragrances that I currently buy from them. I keep reading peoples thoughts here on this board, but I rarely hear them mention that they are buying the Ultra Concentrate grade. I know it is a pain for some when you have to see the 3 different grades, but all of my dupes and many of their originals are super strong and kick butt in my parasoy blend! I have a ton of samples, and my only problem is narrowing down which ones I like the best! Thanks for posting your results!