WSP Pure Seduction

Carol M

Anyone tried this one from WSP? I don't go in VS much, so had never smelled this scent until someone at work was wearing it today. Oh, it is very nice!:cheesy2: Set about hunting a dupe, and WSP is all I can come up with. Since her stuff isn't cheap (nearly $2/oz for the pound size), wanted to get an opinion on it first.

I do that too, Malinda; and I'm sure I'd have no trouble spending $50:D Just hoping to get someone's opinion on it before I pay that much, kwim? It is a fantastic fragrance, so sure hope it's a true dupe! Guess I'll pass on SOS for this one.:sad2:

Sounds like a great possibility to finish up to $50:cheesy2: They also have several new ones in this week that sound interesting. Almost all of the oils I've ever gotten from WSP have been very high quality.

Caribbean Coconut, Mango & Papaya, Sugared Shortbread is to die for:drool: , Peach Nectar (haven't poured in wax, but wonderful in b&B), Nantucket Briar, Maraschino Cherry (Sandi turned me on to this one:cheesy2: ). I am sure there are a bunch more; I'd have to look around and see what I've got. There is also a Peach Jubilee that sounds good (always in search of the very best one); may have to give that one a whirl.