MC's Hillbilly Homebrew in soy

I ordered a 2 ouncer of this with my last order. I am looking for a countryesque, spicy replacement sent for a "Country Home" type candle, so I thought I would give this a try. It is super strong! I have it in my master bath and it is going out into my bedroom, down the hall and into the living room/kitchen. Very yummy. I definitely get the pecan and cinnamon but I just cannot put my finger on the sweetness that comes at the end. She uses "spiced plum" in her description, so maybe that is it. I am only on my first burn, but it looks like I am going to have to wick up.

hillbillies great! if your looking for a powerful spicy country type scent try mc's grandma's kitchen or their dutch apple pie they are very much alike, but the grandama's kitchen is alittle stronger.

or if your looking for woodsy you might try the twigs & berries it's great also.

let us know what type of country scent you are looking for and we will try to help.

I have a feeling her gma's kitchen will be a lot like the one I already carry.

I have used two different Christmas Splendors (the one from NG and the one from JS) and called it Country Home all year long. I never was very pleased with either of them although the NG version sold pretty well. The NG one I did like better (and I am using it right now), but it was just not over the top in the throw department. I know, sometimes hard to do with spicy stuff. The JC one just kind of burned with a funky smell, to me. Hard to put my finger on it, but it just did not smell as yummy in wax as it did OOB. That is pretty much the scent I am trying to capture. I know Hillbilly Homebrew is a pretty regular scent on here and used by many, but I was a hillbilly virgin until today! Now I know what all the hype is about. ;)

I am open for suggestions on a possible replacement.

mc's christmas splendor smells to me like pine & oranges it is excellent and throws like crazy, their christmas eve smells to me kinda strawberrish it is excellent also and throws great i rename and carry year around and people just love them. i also love their northern red currant, and their tulip and i mix the currant and tulip together 50/50 and it is awesome all are super throwers. i know there is more just can't think of them right now.

oh remembered one i mix their just peachy & their strawberry jam and is it awesome and it's selling very well.