Don'tcha Just Love Fast Suppliers???

Alajane

I had a fundraiser order turned in to me at 10 p.m. last Friday night!!! (It was due on Monday.) Between receiving the order on Friday night and Monday being a holiday, I couldn't order the FO I needed until Tuesday morning. I was so thrilled to receive my UPS notification that it is "out for delivery" early today (Wednesday). Of course, the supplier being in the same state makes a big difference on when it actually gets to me, but the other order I placed right after that one hasn't made it to UPS yet so I'll be lucky to get it by Friday so I can pour that FO this weekend.

I try to be stocked up on everything before a fundraiser order actually is turned in, but I got a bit of a surprise in the amounts of certain fragrances that were ordered and didn't have enough on hand. At least I did have enough of the other fragrances to keep me busy over the weekend (when DH wasn't keeping me busy with other projects!!).

Anyway, just wanted to brag on Alabaster--the fast shipper!! (Luckily, 7 of the 8 fragrances the organization chose are from them--I sure did hate to have to order the one FO I needed from the other supplier.)

Jane

How great is that?!?!?! I placed an order over the weekend from www.thecandlesource.com and I goofed up with my payment of shipping. Loren sent me an e-mail asking that we pay a little more for shipping (again my error not his) which we did. Even with my error and his having to let me know that we goofed, my package is still due to be delivered tomorrow. Peak also zoomed my order and it is supposed to be on my doorstep tomorrow as well! I cannot believe how quickly these guys were at getting my stuff out.