fancy molds

Those soaps are just the cutest! I bet they go over well. :yay:

I continue to be amazed at the amount of detail the silicone molds give. Makes me want to go shopping for some. ;)

They can be quite expensive. I buy them on ebay and try to find a good price. Some of the sellers there are not as good as others, I buy from only 2 of them as I tried one of them and the detail was not there and the quality was very poor. I have a bunch of them in many cute things. The train ones are perfect detail, it is amazing.

oh my, I have searched for MONTHS for construction equip. molds like that! I don't shop on Ebay (can, but haven't in years) ... any particular seller in case they don't have those molds listed right now?? The train is awesome too!

oh my, I have searched for MONTHS for construction equip. molds like that! I don't shop on Ebay (can, but haven't in years) ... any particular seller in case they don't have those molds listed right now?? The train is awesome too!

I just checked on ebay and the seller I bought them from is not longer a registered seller there. I looked to see if I had her email addy and I don't. I will keep looking for the receipt from her to see if there is one on it. I also looked under the mold section for another seller that has them but no one does. I am not ready to part with mine yet but if I do I will let you know. They are very tiny only an inch or less in size each.