EO or FO blends for hayfever

Hi there, me again,

I forgot to ask you all, has anyone got a proven blend of either EO's or FO's for hay fever sufferers, my big boy is home from uni for the summer next week & I'd love to be able to make him a tin or tarts to help his hayfever.

He's been such a fabulous helper & so supportive with my soy adventures it would be really nice to surprise him with this. :cool2:

Thanks again.

Sally

Ok I've just found some sinus relief suggestions in the archives, I'll give one or two a go.

Thanks Sheri, I've got both peppermint & eucalyptus EOs so I'll play with them til I'm happy. Most of the EOs I'm testing are working pretty well in my 4oz tins so I'll see how these go & let you know what the results are.

Sally.

Sally try equal parts Lavender, Peppermit and Eucalyptus EO's. Its a known remedy for colds. They are all top note scents so it should be equal parts. It does work. I use it especially after my kids get over the flu to freshen up the rooms.

Sally try equal parts Lavender, Peppermit and Eucalyptus EO's. Its a known remedy for colds. They are all top note scents so it should be equal parts. It does work. I use it especially after my kids get over the flu to freshen up the rooms.

MMM that sounds nice, I 'll give it a go. :highfive:

I don't know about you but I read the descriptions of fragrances or EO blends & can almost smell them. I don't have many FO's yet but I love playing with my EO's & mixing them up.

I'm even being a good girl & taking lots of notes....so unlike me to be organised!

Thanks for your help Stacie ;)

I would caution you though to be careful with EOs since they are derived from plants. I have a friend that can't have any EOs made from plants she is allergic to but FOs are O.K. for her. For instance, she can't have a candle or any B&B made with sage EO as she is very allergic to sage. Even burning in a candle, she has had a reaction. This may not hold true for all but just some advice based on my experiences. ;)