Show Pics

I'm going to mention this, because if it were me, I would want the feed-back... I would be sure to iron my table covering, and take it to the show very neatly folded and hung in the car... it looks like that was wadded up in a bag before you put it on the table. Your stuff looks so cute, and that table covering just distracts horribly.

I'm going to mention this, because if it were me, I would want the feed-back... I would be sure to iron my table covering, and take it to the show very neatly folded and hung in the car... it looks like that was wadded up in a bag before you put it on the table. Your stuff looks so cute, and that table covering just distracts horribly.

Thanks girl It doesn't show up in the picture but the table covering is textured thats why it looks like that :) ....

Oh that must've been so much FUN!! I'm getting geared up for a show in August and I just love looking at pics of other peeps' shows. Are those naked bath bombs in those little crates? I love those crates, btw! AND the corner shelves. Nice touch!

just about broke even but that was pretty good because most of the vendors didn't even do that, and I don't mind so much because it was a benifit show for a local no kill animal shelter which is a cause I don't mind donating some $$ and time too. My gift bag was one of the first things to go at the raffle so thats always makes you feel good :) I didn't have too much stuff so I was pretty happy it was the first show I have done in like three years so I was really nervous but I think I am getting the feel for it again :)

Well good for you sweetie, you got back into the swing of things AND did it for a good cause (a cause near and dear to my heart!! :) ) :D

I'm sooo chicken to do a show it's pathetic!!! :rolleyes: I swear, instead of making stuff I should be taking confidence and selling classes. LOL

Well good for you sweetie, you got back into the swing of things AND did it for a good cause (a cause near and dear to my heart!! :) ) :D

I'm sooo chicken to do a show it's pathetic!!! :rolleyes: I swear, instead of making stuff I should be taking confidence and selling classes. LOL

you know I can be the same way I am not one for tooting my own horn. I have found it helps I take my stuff to work and everyone tries it and oohs and ahhhs thats really helped my confidence!! Go for it MItchy I got your candles I got in you fundraiser and LOVE them they are really trong and the throw is amazing I don't think you have anything to be scared of :)