Select Oils

i have not had any trouble with them, but their oils could be alot better.

only ordered from them once. alot of people have had trouble with them.

i was told they go by several different names and shipping was slow.

put in a small order and received it in about a week, i'm in indiana.

I bought deodorized cocoa butter from them about 2 weeks ago..They sent the regular stuff..emailed them and they said to make sure I knew what I was talking about and they would correct it...havent heard from them since..called and emailed no response :(

My experience with Select Oils or Tree Frog or what ever they go by was terrible. The oils were of poor quality and very expensive. It took me over 6 months to get all of my order and many phone calls. They always had an excuse. I think they should be reported to some better business organization. I got to the point of not trusting them that I never used their products in any of my stuff. I learned a good lesson from all of this as to how not to treat a customer and run a business in this manner. I love the family picture as to how they are a christian business. Makes you wonder if the site and business is really all it is cracked up to be.

Besides going by Tree Frog and Select Oils, they also have another name they go by but I still can't remember it. It was "Nature something or other." And if you look at the family pictures on all their websites, they have different amounts of kids in each. Made me wonder if this was a legitimate family and not intended to provide the illusion of a "family run business." KWIM??