More Pictures...

Saphakasha

Again... hit me with your brutal honesty... :cool2:

{8A6DB197-5E87-4042-B772-03E60A54559A}_runeblue.jpg

That is a rune inside of that candle above. I put four of them going around the candle. Why can't I get the tops to look professional? Regardless of what I do, they are always choppy and ugh looking.

{D792F1EC-7C54-469C-99D1-D44E8A99366F}_group.jpg

{237B13E9-E41A-4061-9E05-2FC5E8EEDFBE}_isprite.jpg

The green and blue one are the colours of my husbands company. It was a special gift for him.

More pic's in another thread...

-T.

Why can't I get the tops to look professional? Regardless of what I do, they are always choppy and ugh looking.

Do you have a heat gun?

They look as if they are cooling on a non-level surface. Do you have a level of some sort, something that you might use to level your pictures on the wall (or is that just me? lol), that you can check for levelness? If it is indeed not level, then you could take steps to do something about it.

Just a word about photography, something to consider ... If you have dark objects, they should be placed in front so they can get hit by direct light from your flash. I suggest using a light background for dark objects & a dark background for light objects. That contrast will help define your edges & make your images appear sharper. Photographing your candles outside helps ... just be sure to shoot them in the shade. If you shoot them in direct sunlight, you'll get some glare.