confused

wvcandleguy

I was wondering if anyone has recieved wholesale request from a lady named Camilla Nichols with Summerfield Cottage? She emailed me a few weeks ago, and we discussed pricing, items, samples, etc. Well... fortunately for me I only sent (1) 3 x 3 pillar and (2) paks of tarts. Now my emails are being kicked back and undeliverable. I have her email address AND phone number, but was wondering if I should just chalk this one up as a no go.... what do you all think?

• 7 months later...

Write it off as a loss. She is currently being investigated for internet fraud, theft, and possible identity theft, for starters, relating to a bogus candle sales company, called Sweet Cupcake Candles. She also packed up and moved, disconnected her phone and internet, and credit cards are still being charged for her defunct business today, even though it was closed on the 6th. Please be very wary in dealing with this person.

she posted on the caludron all the way back in december, then a few months later...did not return e-mails and some did send samples with no reply...i would avoid this one. there were several excuses like her website was being updated....

I used to be affiliated with the company in question,the candles were never made by her,although she told everyone that she made them.Then all of a sudden the sites were taken down and she never refunded the money people paid and she is trying to sell the business.There are alot of angry consultants out there.I am glad that I got out before I purchased anything.