Aroma Beads not absorbing FO

Hi fellow lovers of smell goods! I’m so excited to have come across his forum! I’m very new at making aroma bead ornies and have had lots of fun exploring different suppliers and experimenting with different FO...until now. I recently ordered 10 pounds of aroma beads from AAA Candle Supply and for the life of me cannot get them to absorb the FO, some with dyes, some without. I’m aware that some take longer than others including vanilla and leather but I’m approaching 3 WEEKS with 6 different fragrances, all of which I’ve never had trouble with before using beads from other suppliers. There seems to be no end in sight! So my questions are, has anyone else purchased aroma beads from AAA Candle Supply and had this issue?? And does anyone have any suggestions on how to speed up this process?? I’ve reached out to AAA through email, phone and Facebook to no avail and am becoming increasingly frustrated. I thought I’d reach out on here in one last ditch effort before throwing this money in the trash. TIA! 
Bekah :) 

• 1 month later...

Hey hey! 
im new to this site and im having a browse through and come across your post which i had the same problem with weeks back! Im guessing your sorted seeing as the post was a while ago. But if not, when i did research its something with the FO. So start off with all the same measurements, some will absorb better and some will Just need More beads! I measured two lots of smells and one was fine but the other had double beads in the end! Both smelt great but its just how the oil works apparently. My research kept saying bare with but it worked it the end! Good luck x