If you use 4625 alone, can you tell me...

That's what I thought - yep, you're going to have to add something to it to clear that up. I mix 25% 4630 with 75% 4625 and don't have problems. hth

ETS: If my "just do melts" sounded offensive I apologize - I certainly didn't mean it that way but when I read it, yikes! Please don't take it wrong!! :embarasse

Edited by ksranch

That's what I thought - yep, you're going to have to add something to it to clear that up. I mix 25% 4630 with 75% 4625 and don't have problems. hth

ETS: If my "just do melts" sounded offensive I apologize - I certainly didn't mean it that way but when I read it, yikes! Please don't take it wrong!! :embarasse

Heavens, no! First, I almost say "I just do melts" in every post in which I contribute and I am truly one of the LEAST easy to offend people I know. I am whatever is the opposite of sensitive. I'd rather someone say, "No one on the planet has this problem, you are doing things completely wrong" than someone patting me on the head and letting me make silly choices as to not offend me.

My husband just left today for a dirt biking trip (he heard "50" on his birthday but I swear he heard "15"!) and I took Monday and Tuesday off work. I am scheming and plotting a few days of of wax playing (because I really know how to party when left alone in the house! haha!).

I planned to start with 10% 4630 and do a test batch with that same percentage of 4627. Sounds as if I will now repeat those batches but increase to 25% of the container wax. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it!