Need Some Advice

I am making 2 ounce tins. I now have the right wick to make them But I am having trouble with the HT. I made one with .10 grams of FO. To me the HT is still not strong enough for me. Should I up the FO more and see. The FO I am using is banana nut bread from JS and it has allways been a great thrower for me. Oh and I am using JS's 123 wax Which is all paraffin with the additives already in it.

I'd love to help but I do not make candles and believe it or not, in all of the waxes I have tried, I have never used (nor tested for anyone else) this particular wax.

Have you tried making the same candle but with other waxes to help narrow down if it might be the wax or even the wick, FO (curious if it was a good thrower for you previous in this or other wax) or container that is the issue?

It is like candle detective work!

The FO is a great thrower for me So I know it is not that. The wick is burning great also. It's just when it is burning I can barely smell it. I guess I will have to keep playing around with it. But at least I am getting closer to getting it right