Mango Papaya..

ksranch

Got a sample of this from Peak with last order and just sniffed oob - think I'm going to be adding yet another scent to my already too long a list! Going to test it tomorrow, but I'm thinking about adding a splash of coconut milk to it... has anyone done this? Thoughts? With only an ounce to test, I don't want to ruin it...

Got a sample of this from Peak with last order and just sniffed oob - think I'm going to be adding yet another scent to my already too long a list! Going to test it tomorrow, but I'm thinking about adding a splash of coconut milk to it... has anyone done this? Thoughts? With only an ounce to test, I don't want to ruin it...

Dear Karen;

How about a q-tip test?

I've tested a similar blend, but with combining "Pina Colada" with "Mango & Papaya" from another supplier. "PC" is, I believe, a simple blend of "Coconut" & "Pineapple". "Tropical Fruit" could be the result of the marriage. Other names could be "Tropical Paradise", "Tropical Breeze", "Tradewinds" (Probably a tm), "Pirates Chest", ect.

Add a little "Cinnamon" to that blend and you have "Tropical Spice" which BTW, sells fairly well in our little shop.

When I do "C&H throw tests" now, I usually like to have at least two ounces of FO to play with. I also now use fragrance blotter strips in place of Q-tips, but the old method still works OK for me when my DW "loses" the strips. (You don't think I'm going to admit to being disorganized . . . Do you?) lol

Let us know what you wind up with.

I think I'll grab some bottles and start playing! My wife isn't home right now. I think my Mother's Day gift to her may be to greet her return home with; "Hey, Betty! Smell this!"

Isn't she lucky to have me waiting for her at home?

JMO/HTH

Dave

Oh! Sorry! :shocked2:

So much for thinking I remembered you as Karen from another board. Since you're keeping it a secret I'll just think of you as "Dorothy". She was from Kansas, too!

David (Dave) is not my real name either! . . . It's actually James Hoffa, but please don't tell anyone. A lot of folks are looking for me including the IRS. You have no idea how much I owe in back taxes. I'd never be able to sell enough candles to pay the principal let alone the penalties. If you like you can call me "Toto". It can be our secret.

I was up all night! Can you tell?

YES! I'm an idiot! :rolleyes2