Best ICS scents?

LauraAndrews

I love Pink Sugar, Raspberry Lemonade and Blackberry Freesia. BBF is awesome in B&B and Raspberry Lemonade is one of my best summer sellers. Also, lemon meringue, vanilla maple pecan, orange chiffon, cantelope lily, lavender mimosa and cotton blossom are great.

I use their chocolate fudge cake (call it brownie batter) Birthday Cake, Vanilla Smoothie, Sweet Pea, Lovespell, Mango Papaya, White Tea & Ginger, Rose Garden, Hot Apple Pie & Home Sweet Home....I love their scents!!! Although I just got a sampler pack today and their Glo by J.lo and Very Sexy were VERY weak...but it could just be because I had already smelled like 18,000 oils. I have yet to smell anything from them that I was disappointed in. :D

I use their chocolate fudge cake (call it brownie batter) Birthday Cake, Vanilla Smoothie, Sweet Pea, Lovespell, Mango Papaya, White Tea & Ginger, Rose Garden, Hot Apple Pie & Home Sweet Home....I love their scents!!! Although I just got a sampler pack today and their Glo by J.lo and Very Sexy were VERY weak...but it could just be because I had already smelled like 18,000 oils. I have yet to smell anything from them that I was disappointed in. :D

LOL I hope you're wrong on the Glo...I just ordered a pound of that last night without trying some first (cuz I trust Kathy's nose that much)...I sure hope I didn't make a mistake! I also reordered some raspberry guava and blueberry cheesecake...I could eat that stuff! And I got samples of very sexy for her, country bake shoppe, butter pecan pie and spicy cuppa joe.