Sign in to follow this  
ksranch

Are these colors to dark?

My DH commented that these were 'awfully dark' - the colors that is... what do you guys think? They are scented Autumn Leaves...:confused:

post-13514-139458501453_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks you guys - when I unmolded them I was pleased! I'll tell the old man to clean his glasses or something!! :laugh2::laugh2:

I think they are gorgeous but.. am I the only one seeing a desert mountain sunset scene in the one of the right ? Looks like an impressionist painting!

Edited by blacktieaffair

I agree with the others! The colors are the perfectly rich, deep colors of Fall. I do not talk about my profession but I know a thing or two about color (meanwhile I sit here with my naked tarts...haha!).

Beautifully done. You have a talent, for certain!

You did a fantastic job - they remind me of the sonoran desert after a summer monsoon rain storm.

When I looked at the pic quickly, they reminded me of beautiful ribbon I've seen with a black background and bright, beautiful, full flowers running down the middle. Very, very pretty.

You did a fantastic job - they remind me of the sonoran desert after a summer monsoon rain storm.

I thought the same thing...they're stunning!