where to buy Citric Acid?

KJohnson

Thank you everyone....

This is what I found in checking things out....I called my Super Wal-Mart....16oz doe $15.61.....I was in shock...So then I called Hobby Lobby...they have 16oz for $6.99

So I ended up ordering it from Kangaroo blue...and a few other things I had wanted to get from them

Thanks for all the help!!

Can want til it gets here

I was going to say you'd be better off to order it. I also wanted to make some bombs and thought I'd try to find some at the Pharmacy. The creep kept asking me questions like why I wanted it where did I get the recipe what was the purpose of it etc etc etc... Ok I'm not a drug dealer and told him why I wanted to buy it but still got the 3rd degree then he went on a tanget about some guy on info commercials... ohh wee sorry had to vent...

Considering it's a common ingredient in a lot of food items (I think I've seen it listed in things like jam and yogurt before) it sure is hard to find locally, or at least at a reasonable price. Yeah, if you're going to be asked so many suspicious questions, you're better off ordering it from a B&B supplier. For bath bombs, you need to use a few cupfuls at a time, so you'd need bulk quantities.