Straight-sided Votive Glass Containers

Cheapest is probably Walmart or AC Moore. AC Moore has them on sale from time to time for I think it was .40 cents, maybe cheaper and they always have cases available for purchase. You could also talk to someone in the craft department at Walmart and they may be able to get you cases. I have ordered bolts of fabric from Walmart, so I'm sure getting something else in bulk wouldn't be a problem. Just be nice to the person in charge..LOL!

The price of most places I have checked online are from .54-.56, add on $11.00 shipping and they are close to a dollar apiece.

Hi Maryann,

I know from experience that trying to get bulk glassware at the local stores can be a real pain.

I got some online here: http://www.instawares.com/Clear-Glass-Votive-Tealight-Holder-25.IWS0105CG.0.7.htm

They have 6 dozen for $35.99, or about .50 a piece. A little more than Wal-Mart or AC Moore's but a heck of a lot less aggravation and hassle.

Shipping for me is about $10.00

Good Luck

Fern-Marie

I have never ordered in bulk so can't help there. I have bought votive holders from Walmart, Big Lots and Michaels and the only ones that my votives fit in are the ones from Walmart. All straight sided votive holders are not alike. If you are going to order in bulk you might want to try a sample first. Good luck.

Thanks, I actual make soy votives just like container candles. I buy votive wicks that are tabbed and use a wick sticker at the bottom of the straight sided votive containers and go from there. In all my testing the wicks work perfect w/ the straight side even if the fo needs to be wicked up when using other jars (let me add "knock on wood" :D). Thanks EVERYONE for all your help and advise.

We don't have them down in South West FL (yet) I researched them before and they are right now in Jacksonville so HOPEFULLY we'll see them in the next few years. The Southwest coast seems to get the new stores slower than the east coast of FL. I say that because I lived on the east coast for 7 years and there were a ton of stores/restaurants that South of Tampa do not still have. :undecided

I get mine from the Libbey/Anchor distributor in the Dallas area. The name is Riekes-Dallas/214-638-9091. YOu can contact Libbey for the nearest dist. to you. I pay .39 ea. No minimum but you do have to order in case packs. They're very nice about sending samples too. I recommend talking to Cathy who is very helpful. Shipping can get way expensive though. We live 1.5 hrs. away and it's still much cheaper to pick them up than to have them shipped via carrier.

I remember seeing a Libbey Outlet center somewhere in Louisiana one time, wonder if they have them in other states? That would probably be too convenient. :D Hope this helps, Linda