KY "Perfect Blend"

I did a search and didn't come up with anything so I thought I would post and hope for opinions...

Has anyone tried Ky's perfect blend? I have tried Cargill's c3, ecosoya, and EZ soy and got frustrated with certain aspects of each. I would love opinions on this wax from those of you that tried it. I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

I tested it when she first came out with it.. love it so much I switched.

It does take a little work to get the wick down.. but once you do - it's excellent. Haven't found an FO yet that hasn't thrown... !

It does take a while to get the wicking down. I had issues with smoking wicks, so I did several different mixes of the PB and my regular soy and got a decent candle, but not exactly what I was looking for. Some of my best selling FO's would not throw well in the straight PB. I just couldn't get a good mix that I was happy with. May test it again some other time.

Yes it is a blend with paraffin as is the parasoy. The difference between these two is that the parasoy comes in beads and the perfectblend comes in slabs. The mp are also different for both too and the parasoy is for pillars and votives. I've never tried either but do know that KY has great products and customer service.

Yes it is a blend with paraffin as is the parasoy. The difference between these two is that the parasoy comes in beads and the perfectblend comes in slabs. The mp are also different for both too and the parasoy is for pillars and votives. I've never tried either but do know that KY has great products and customer service.

Parasoy and perfect blend both come in slab form. Not a big deal as it is easy to cut. I could not get either one to stop smoking so I am trying the new CB advanced. Oh, and by the way the difference between parasoy and perfect blend is the parasoy is more paraffin than soy and the perfect blend is more soy than paraffin.