Pink Sugar ?

sharyl55

I'm testing some Valentine candles in wine glasses using 51z wicks and J223 / soy. Everything is fine with the Bouquet of Roses, Jasmine, and Country Garden but I'm having hang ups with Peaks Pink Sugar. This didn't seem like a 'heavy' FO so now I'm wondering if I got the wicks mixed up somehow. Just wondering if anyone else has had to wick up for this FO.

That is weird - I've never had any problem with Pink Sugar - I actually just had one lit the other day and the scent throw was just as good as any of my others and I didn't need to wick up. It's kind of like buying 2 pairs of jeans at the same time, by the same brand, in the same size, and one fits better than the other. Go figure.

I made some Peaks Pink Sugar flower pot votives last night. Going to start testing with my std. 44z to see if that works. Will try a low smoke 21z on the wine glass to see if that is enough. Just surprised me that the 51z didn't work. Love the cold and hot throw of this FO.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is my favorite oil and I have never had any problem with it and I have poured it in all kinds of containers, I have tried the heart dish from walmart, wine glasses, jelly jars and never had to wick up~but it wasn't Peaks FO. so that might be different??? I use Pink sugar for everything from candles to soap~body butter~lotion~body spray~room spray~wax dipped animals and even the ornies you make from the aroma beads~my customers love this scent as much as I do:yay: .

Sue Ann