Bath teas

Tracey

I found some recipes for bath teas and wondered if you can get dried rose petals somewhere (probably a dumb question) or, if I dry my own, how long does it take for them to dry enough to be crumbled and added to a tea?

Do you get most of the herbal stuff just at the grocery store or a natural foods store? I feel foolish asking, but didn't know if it made a difference where you purchased from? I have a food coop in my area and you can buy a lot of these things in bulk-that's why I ask.

How much do you typically put in one of the bags????

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks. Purple Lilac I sent you a pm.

Thanks Wintergreen-I checked out that site-they have a lot of stuff and at a decent price. I am going to stop and check out the prices at the coop and see how they compare...I am sure they are probably higher.

Tracey

• 6 months later...

If you're on the east coast, atlanticspice.com is the place to go. Get my orders in one day from them, and they have good prices and a nice selection, plus their herbs smell great. Well except for the spearmint which is giving me a headache. LOL!

I highly recommend mountianroseherbs.com I have ordered from them for years now. Their quality standards are extremely high. they test absolutely everything for any residue, organic filth, even ecoli! while that probably isnt important for bath teas- you can be sure you will be getting the freshest and highest quality possible=) Their customer service is also awsome=) The prices arent high at all, I recommend getting the rose petals/ flower buds for bath teas, its a nice asthetic effect=)