The Candle Source Tart Wax Blend

sunharbor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kforbs126...to the left of their web page it lists shipping options. They use priority flat rate for most so it makes it really reasonable!

Ravens, Loren said that the tart wax in pellet form is the same wax as before but by a different manufacturer :confused:

He did give some suggestions tho...must say he offers excellent customer service!

kforbs126...to the left of their web page it lists shipping options. They use priority flat rate for most so it makes it really reasonable!

Ravens, Loren said that the tart wax in pellet form is the same wax as before but by a different manufacturer :confused:

He did give some suggestions tho...must say he offers excellent customer service!

Thanks, oddly enough about 5 mins after I posted this he replied to the email. It's $40 shipping from Oregon. That pushes up the wax at 120 a case which seems crazy to pay. I'm almost about to give up before I even start.