Looking for novelty molds

Tess

I am looking for the baby shower novelty molds. I thought I had a couple sites bookmarked. The one I found was soal and candle molds, but they are super expensive. I am talking 15 to 25 dollars per mold, not a set of molds but ea. Does this sound right or am I getting ripped off? Thanks

Hi Tess,

www.thecandlemaker.com has a baby bottle two part mold for $7.50. They are very helpful I bet they may have other things not listed on their site you can always call them.

And it depends on the kid of mold you're looking for, plastic molds are cheaper, I love rubber molds but they are expensive, but totally worth it IMO.

I am looking for the baby shower novelty molds. I thought I had a couple sites bookmarked. The one I found was soal and candle molds, but they are super expensive. I am talking 15 to 25 dollars per mold, not a set of molds but ea. Does this sound right or am I getting ripped off? Thanks

Hi Tess,,Just happen to looking @ pourette and they have booties bottles and several others @ good prices http://www.pourette.com/product.asp?Product_id=27660&d_id=6944&l2=6944&l1=6936