scale?

LynnS

Thank You sudsnwicks.WOW so many to choose from.I'll getthe shipping one.Want to know exact weight to ship.My husband fixed my other computer so now maybe I can get a website going next year sometime.Want to work off the other computer for that.We don't have cable(cannot get it where we live) so my number is always busy or just rings over and over and people cannot get in touch with us.So 2 phone lines and 2 computers.

LynnS

We don't have cable either but we can get DSL which uses the same one phone line but doesn't prevent you from making or receiving phone calls while the computer is in use.

By the way, my scale is the Royal EX5. I think it's meant for mailing because it has the postal rates on it. It came quite fast after I ordered it (it comes from Oklahoma).

I'll have to talk to my husband about DSL.Got 2 lines 3 years ago but it can get expensive.Husband just walked in and he is checking this out.He is off this week because of the holidays and we are trying to get so much done.

LynnS