Emu oil Supplier

wvcandlecrazy

I was wondering what happened to him. We have been in long searches for affordable emu for quite some time, but I never saw anything of simon's offers and I was wondering what happened to him. I hope his health is improving!

There's no way we'd pay triple digits for emu by the pound. I think we'd look into buying the birds first. There has to be something affordable that big industry has not caused to have an inflated price tag.

This is getting to be outragous!! I use to get mine from the soap dish and they always had a decent price and now they no longer carry it! I wish someone would do a co=op I am sure we could get enough people that would make it worth doing if we could find a place with the right price! I think I would go for a gallon myself if the price were right and the emu oil was good stuff!!

Sue Ann

Have any of you tried Longviewfarms- 32 ounces for 129.95

They do wholesale for a gallon up to A 55 gallon drum- wholesale is under bulkemuoil.com and have to call for pricing

Good price and good quality IMO- tried out the 4 ounce awhile back to use with EO's but I have nothing to compare it to as I never ordered it elsewhere

I just check out the price at www.kangarooblue.com and a 16oz bottle of emu oil shipped to me from them to WV at the price of $50 for 16 oz and shipping is $8.50 would make it $58.50 for a 16 oz bottle. I would still rather have a larger size if we can get someone to do a co-op . I am going to go back and look some more. I will check back! If I have to I will just order from here I have used thier's before!! Thanks everyone! I still have plenty of time, so I am going shopping!! Be back later!

Sue Ann

Hi Scented,

I think the minimum was like $250. Could have changed. I don't have wholesale access anymore. She has 16oz for $37.99 retail. I really liked it. Never mixed with anything just used straight. Supposed to ease muscle pain and it seemed to work for me!

I have been buying mine in 4 oz quantities from Puritan's Pride website. They are selling Thunder Ridge Emu (nice, clean stuff) for $13.99/4 oz. if you need a lb, buy 4 bottles, that's $55.96 total, there is a coupon code (TACCAB5) that gives $5 off $50, that lowers price down to $50.96/lb (oh, shipping is free too right now). I just bought 4 bottles.

Edited by NNK

Nat... Thank you so much I just sent in my order for 4-4oz bottles of emu oil to Puritan't Pride, I love that I got free shipping even though the coupon has expired for the $5 off it was still worth it to get the free shipping. I hope the Emun oil is as good as you say it is!! I will bw wating to get it and let you know what I think!! I am still thinking of joining a co-op if anyone comes up with a good one, Please contact me if you do!!

Sue Ann

Nat... Thank you so much I just sent in my order for 4-4oz bottles of emu oil to Puritan't Pride, I love that I got free shipping even though the coupon has expired for the $5 off it was still worth it to get the free shipping. I hope the Emun oil is as good as you say it is!! I will bw wating to get it and let you know what I think!! I am still thinking of joining a co-op if anyone comes up with a good one, Please contact me if you do!!

Sue Ann

You are welcome, hope you like it. Too bad the coupon didn't work for you, it was supposed to be valid till 29th. oh well, last year i paid $15.99 for the same bottles plus shipping, i was still happy to get them since no one had it in bulk, even kangarooblue, and when i tried to order from Land of milk honey, they send me a shipping notice, but never shipped anything. So, those little bottles from puritan are better then nothing. Oh, and the quality... about the same as kangarooblue, a bit whiter than Simon's (I'm guessing grade A).

That said, if someone finds a bulk supplier and does a co-op at a decent price break, i'll be all in.