So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Will

How many here follow the FO lable? I used the 1 oz. per pound for a neighbors candle. If you were to walk into the kitchen your eyes may water. Its two candles with a sweet pumpkin spice. Now, it may also be that I am not crazy about this scent but woooooweeeeeee. LOL . I hope I didn't screw it up. Just wondering. I have been using cheap FO's until today when my Peak order came. Just wondering how much you use and does it change that much from FO to FO?

Will

Yes there is a difference from brand of FO's. That why it is important to try different ones. Some are better than others. Also it depends on the scent itself, a lighter/stronger scent. And of course the wicking will differ from time to time with heavier FO's like Judy said. It is important to test EVERY single scent BEFORE just sending the finished product out the door.

Generally I start with 1 oz pp, except I won't make that mistake again with say eucalyptus, because it's too potent at that amount. Same with peppermint and lavender. Some you can get by using less. You won't know though unless ya test ;) And especially if you get from different suppliers.