Research & Development for 2006

Fire and Ice

Starting in January, I will be starting my R & D for new scents to add to my line to take the place of some scents that just haven't made it. I don't plan to go overboard because money is just too tight but I plan to try

Creme Brulee(Peaks)

Sweet Pea (Peaks)

Clover and Aloe (Peaks)

What all will you be testing to add to your lists of scents for 2006?:confused:

Interesting question. For soaps, I plan to introduce these new ones:

Green Clover and Aloe (Peak)

Citrus Basil, I believe it is called, too lazy to look (Peak)

Sandalwood Vanilla (SW, I think)

I am not sure if I will be adding to my candle line because I am still contemplating what I will be doing with that.

I have a lot of new soap scents to try, though, and add them at will, don't really have set timeframes of adding them. However, it is more product lines than scents that I plan on expanding/refining.

Actually I was hoping to streamline and not have so many scents. But I suppose adding new scents will be inevitable, especially given all the nice scents Peak has. I know I want to try their Eggnog and Pumpkin Spice for next fall, though I'm not sure what else to try for the rest of the year yet.

Sara - where did your pig go?

Well, for candles, it's going to be really simple. A vanilla, or a vanilla hazelnut, and a blackberry, tested for my 2" pillars. Nothing else new.

In soaps, something in honey. Maybe a chamomile.

A few new scents tested for bath bombs. But they're scents I've already got.

So only 1 or 2 new scents. Most of my time is going to be spent in new products I think.

For Candles, will be dropping many that didn't sell well or at all last year. I have several new one from Candle Cocoon that I will be replacing them with. they are Serendipity, Sultry Angel, Solace, Malayan Mango, and a couple of others, haven't decided yet. Want to sample and possibly add a Pear and a Biscotti, and a couple of new Lonestar FO's I picked up the other day.