My very first customer

cybersix

This girl told me that in february she'll come to Milano, and she wants to buy more candles form me.

I gave her a list of my scents, but she can't decide just reading a name and a description, so I asked if she'd like to have some samples.

I was thinking doing some tarts/melts and send those to her before she come visit me.

Am I on the right track?

Do I have to ask her some money or I should offer those as free samples?

I thought to ask her no money, but I wanted to know what you think and what you do in similar circumstances.

TIA

I have really done this before but from what I have heard, how about tealights as samples? Maybe even if you dont wick them just make them like the tarts that way she can get the smell and it doesnt take alot of your wax or scent. And that way your not out alot of money if you give them to her for free or if she doesnt buy any. Hopefully some one will have a better answer though:tongue2:

HTH

Angied

Hi,

once again I am new at this but I think, hey why not. I mean to me it would give the person a way to be able to smell the scent atleast with the cold throw. I say whatever is easiest and cheapest for you then go for it:smiley2:

Actually do you have the mini muffin pans? You could use those for you molds. Just melt your wax and add scent and then pour into the molds.

Angied